Products not used and not damaged for up to seven days after purchase can be exchanged or refunded according to the dispute resolution guidelines for consumers issued by the Korea Fair Trade Commission
You can get a refund or replace your purchased item if you can verify your purchase from Doota mall store(s) with a receipt, price label, etc
- You can exchange your purchased item with another same product and same price.
- If you purchased a product at a discounted price, you can exchange or get a refund at the same price you paid.
- Refund is made only to the payment method you used when purchasing your item. If you want to cancel your credit card payment, make sure to bring with you your credit card and receipt
- All gifts or premiums offered to you must be returned in their original forms.
- Chargeable: After the end of the warranty period
- Free: Within the warranty period, provided that this does not apply to items mishandled by the consumer or repaired at a location other than the Doota mall store